Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WANTED: WASHER AND DRYER!!!

I never realized how important it is to have a washer and dryer until we moved into this place and DONT HAVE THEM!!! We have the hook ups for them but the condo didn't come with the actual appliance. Annoying!! So we have to get our own, and not just the cheaper side by sides, we have to get a stackable unit and they are way more expensive! So... if anybody knows of anyone getting rid of some or where to find a good deal, please let me know! The past two months I've been hauling our dirty clothes to either Natalie's or Oakley's and they both live on the third floor. My scrawny arms weren't made for heavy lifting and I stuff the suit case full of enough clothes to feel like a small car. I'm at Oaks right now waiting for clothes to dry and swearing this is the last time!! So if you see Justin or I and we smell, you'll know we still don't have a washer and dryer and I gave up on using other people for theirs. 

No comments: