Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And tomorrow we are off!

Tomorrow Justin and I are off to Florida! We are so darn excited. My cousin and her Husband invited us to go with them and we can't wait. We will spend a couple days at Disney World, go to the beach, sleep in and eat junk. Justin will be coming home when Melissa and Mike head back and I'll be staying an extra 9 days!!! The poor boy will be home all alone. My mom's family is out there so I'm going to stay and visit with them. My mom is meeting me there so it should be fun. This will be the longest time Justin and I have been apart since we've been married. I wish he could stay but he has to get back to work. I'll post some pictures when i get back in town! 

So if it snows here in the next couple weeks, good luck, have fun! I'll be working on my tan! ;) 

Bye, bye!!!

2 comments:

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

HOW FUN!!! I'm super envious! I've always wanted to go to Disney World! You must be so happy to get out of the cold! Everytime I'm away from Brandon I swear to myself that I will never do it again. But then I do, and I remember all over again why I hate it so much!

Mimi said...

You are going to have so much fun! Take care of my sister for me. I wish we were able to come too. Pretty soon you, me, Melissa and Oakley will all be able to plan trips together with our hubbies! And we won't have to pretend to be the boys! Just one of the many perks of married life.