Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finally...

Finally the rain has stopped! I wouldn't say we've had pool weather yet but at least it's been warm. Justin and I hiked up Rock Canyon last Saturday and it was so nice to spend time out side! It was so fun to just get out and stretch our legs and get some fresh air! Everything was so green and pretty. I wish I took my camera with us! We ran into a guy on the trail with the most beautiful dogs. I could tell they were happy to be out running up and down the trail too!!! Yea for Spring! 

3 comments:

Elise and Danny Neilsen said...

I agree! Yay for Spring! I saw Justin the other day when I cut his hair! Missed seeing you this time! Sounds like you guys had a great trip a couple weeks ago!

Brooke said...

okay, so which is your blog? this one or the rainy days one? :)

Mardee Rae said...

Oh, you guys look like you are having so much fun. I was so jealous reading about your Florida trip. I am just dying to get somewhere warm!