Tuesday, June 1, 2010

fun

Justin is the sweetest thing. He has been spending lots of time after work and on the weekends working on building the crib for the baby. This past weekend while he was there at the shop he made me a necklace. A wooden heart with a gold chain. I love it.


I've been trying to get my house organized and ready to have this baby. I could really go at any time now being in the middle of my 36th week. Time is flying and I feel like I have so much to do still! My mom keeps telling me not to do to much because she doesn't want me going into labor before she gets here. Here are some of the things for baby:)


Here are some of the earlier pictures I took of Justin in the wood shop. He has done quite a bit more since. I can't wait for the crib to be finished and home.



A few weeks ago my friend Natalie and her friend Blair did a maternity shoot for me. The pictures turned out darling. We almost didn't do it because we thought it was going to rain. Last second we decided we would give it a shot so I threw on an outfit and we ran over to this little park not to far away. The shoot was super fun! I had a hard time choosing pictures to post.






I made Justin meet us there so he could jump in a few pictures. I'm glad he did. I just wish I had planned outfits better but that's okay.



4 comments:

Mimi said...

That necklace is so cool! Good job Justin! Christiana, you look so beautiful. I love the pictures!! You'll be glad to have them!

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

Such cute pictures!! You look great!!! I love the necklace too! Justin is very talented!

Mike and Melissa said...

I love these pictures! And Justin, I'm impressed with the necklace and crib making skills! Can't wait to see you guys in a week. Canahnah, you're beautiful! That baby is going to be dangerously cute! Luv ya!

thanida said...

Thanks for this valuable post by sharing with the readers.Great job. please continue sharing your ideas. It really helps.
vegus168