Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby Boy...

This morning we had our official 20 week ultrasound. Our baby is for sure a boy and growing healthy and strong. It was so fun to watch him move around. He kept putting his arms up by his face so it took a while to get a good face shot. The ultrasound tech teased that the baby is going to be a boxer since he keeps his little fists in a blocking position. The baby measures 10" from head to bottom and is only 3 1/2 cm beneath my skin! I thought that was interesting. I know some people think that these pictures are kinda creepy but I love having them! It's so fun to have pictures! I'm posting especially for my parents and sister Madeleine so they can see what the little guy looks like.


Here is one of the few face shots we got. I think it sorta looks like he's smiling.

In this one you can see his little hand in front of his face.

He kept tucking his legs under his bottom but this picture confirms the gender...


Here is his profile. His left fist is up by his forehead.
It was an exciting visit and we are so happy everything is going so well. We cant wait for the little guy come!

5 comments:

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly said...

Congratulations, Christiana!!! That's so exciting! I was always a little nervous to have a boy, and thought I'd prefer girls....and then I had my little guy. Landon is the love of my life, after Justin, ofcourse. He's just the sweetest, cutest little thing ever, and because of him I will be so sad if I don't have another boy.

Mimi said...

Aren't ultrasounds the best?! They make pregnancy seem so much more real. Little baby Smithy is going to LOVE those "boy part" shots when he is a teenager. Hang on to 'em!

Katie said...

Those pictures are sweet. I can't wait until he gets here!

Cindy and Rob said...

Ah I love those pictures. You both must be getting so excited. Congrats! He is going to be so handsome.