Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!

Justin was excited to get home after church today and get the game on. I was excited to eat. We tried to get together with friends to watch the game but it didn't work out so it was just the two of us at home. The poor guy had to watch the super bowl with with a girl... me. He was cheering for the Cardinals so I used the opportunity to bet against him and and made him promise to give me a back rub if the Stealers won and vise versa. It was close but the Stealers won, HOORAY!!! We pigged out on chips and cookies and soda and Justin tried to explain how the game of football works, quizzing me off and on throughout the game (Like no one's ever explained it before... I DONT CARE!). Still it was nice to relax before the week starts up again. I hope everyone had a fun night! 

 

2 comments:

Mimi said...

You got a couch! Looks nice. I can't wait to see it in person. (We might be back for recruiting this spring, but it's kind of up in the air right now.) So glad you have a blog so I can keep up with your life!

Katie said...

Dang! Mark and I would have loved to come and watch the Super Bowl with you!