Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day

This Valentines day was great! It was so nice to have it on a Saturday. Justin and I spent the day just hanging out and that night went up to Log Haven for dinner. Log Haven was awesome! The food is amazing!!! Totally worth the drive up to Salt Lake.  Anyone living here must go there at least once. 
Our valentines day gifts to each other were very nice. Justin got me a sewing machine and I framed a collage of tickets from events we've been to together and a list of things I love about him. I love the sewing machine! I've never done much sewing but I recently learned how to quilt so now I can quilt at home and maybe learn how to do some other things as well. Justin actually gave it to me a week early. He had his friend from work take him to the "The Cotton Shop" to buy it. Justin said he felt extremely uncomfortable walking into a sewing shop with "another dude". He must love me. When he got home he put a note on the box and left it sitting on the bed while I was in the shower. I was so surprised when I walked in and saw it. He is so thoughtful. I love you Justin! 

My gift to Justin. 

Pretty nice right?!

Justin's note he had taped to the box. So sweet.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You should have Justin hint to Mark to buy me a sewing machine. I would love to learn how to sew!! I still have a blanket for Mark that is not finished that I was making for Christmas 2007.