Monday, January 6, 2014

These two are best friends. If I can accomplish one great thing in this life it would be to raise children to love eachother. There is nothing that makes me happier than knowing that they will always have each other. They have a special little friendship and I love watching them play and laugh together. At this very moment they are sitting at the table with me singing songs and playing with playdough. I love their little conversations. I love how sweet Beck is with Paisley. I love how Paisley mimics everything Beck does. They melt my heart. 


Here they are pretending to sit around a "fire camp" (campfire) telling each other stories about pirates eating ice cream. 

Paisley thinks Beck is the funniest person on earth.

Playing in the rain on Chris Lane.

No comments: