Sunday, February 16, 2014

Oh Paisley girl...

Paisley is a pretty happy kid. As long as she has a toy to play with and access to a snack she's pretty darn content. Well once my pregnancy decided not to like me, I became a different person and I'm anxious for it to pass. I think of everyone in our family, Paisley is feeling the neglect most. She doesn't fuss or cry when I hide under blankets sick as a dog, but she is into all kinds of trouble when she wants attention. She plays great with Beck and ins't bored or lonely but I think she notices my lack of energy and tries to find my attention in any way possible. I can't wait to feel human again and smother her with play time. 

She's really into princesses these days. Especially since seeing the movie Frozen. She pulls me off the couch often throughout the day to change her outfit from one dress to another so she can 
"princess spin" around the living room and watch her outfit twirl. 


{Here she is in her favorite dress distracted by a princess on a show that teaches kids to recognize letters. As soon as the princess part was over she was back to spinning and singing to herself.}


I thought I could jump on the shower one morning while the kids played and watched a movie. Paisley snuck into my stuff and decided to paint her nails in the living room all by herself. Beck brought me the bottle as I was getting out telling me "Pais made a mess". Luckily I got most of it out of the couch and rug. There are still a few specks that show but whatever. No one died and our stuff isn't that nice thank goodness. 



Paisley likes to throw things in the toilet when she wants attention. And she gets it. There are few things I hate more than toilets so fishing stuff out of the potty when I'm already feeling ready to barf just plain sucks. She knows she isn't supposed to be in the bathroom. Therefor it's her favorite place. I'd keep it locked but Beck has to get in to go potty. So there is little solution for this problem. 



So she spends a lot of time here... with her nose in the corner.

No comments: