Sunday, February 16, 2014

snow days and slow days...

I've been a big ball of nothing these days. I'm sick. I'm tired. I'm fat and pregnant. It's cold and icky outside. Luckily these two have each other. I'm thankful for it every single day. It's okay for me to be boring and a little snappy because the one has the other to hide and play with. Not that they let me do a whole lot of resting but they do play great together and it makes me feel less guilty about my lack of energy. I love hearing their little conversations. Beck likes to be the boss and luckily Paisley follows along. I often hear him telling her to do something and then demanding she reply "yes sir" to him. And she does. They love to jump on the air mattress together and chase each other around the house as their latest source of exercise. Often neither one knows who's chasing who but they run and giggle until they collide and fall down or one gets hurt. They are best little buds. Their new favorite activity is watching a movie in a fort built by mom and eating popcorn. We watch a lot of movies these days and eat a lot of popcorn... sigh. We're in full blown survival mode over here. But they don't seem to mind.

{Paisley asked Beck to do her hair like a princess. He's trying to figure it out. Sweet brother.}

 {So tired of being cooped up due to moms messed up body and cold weather Beck said "mom, I just want to go walk in the snow." I felt pretty awful. But I took a picture because he looked so cute.}

No comments: